Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad, June 19, 1944
     
         I just wanted to say hi and to wish a happy birthday for dad. How old is he about 55 years old. Right now, German soldiers taking Jewish people to there concentration camps. I know your scared for me, I'm scared for me, too, but I chose to Be with WASP. Yesterday, we were attacked and some of us didn't make it, I wish I was with you and dad. Here in Germany its like a horror film, I don't know when a monster will come out and eat me. I know this might scare you a lot. The soldiers were telling us terrible things that  the German soldiers were using babies as targets and killing there own kind. Pray for me, WASP, and the soldiers and I'll pray for us ,too. I love you, dad and tell everyone that I love them, too, I'll see you soon.
Love,
Cornelia Fort
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment